It is the cancer of the throat, voice box or tonsils. Throat is a muscular tube which is behind the nose. Tonsillar cancer is also occurred separately.
Below mention are the signs and symptoms of throat cancer:
- Weight loss
- Ear pain
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Sore throat
- Lump at throat
The exact cause of the liver cancer is not known yet. It is assumed that when mutation causes changing in the cell’s machinery which is called DNA. Then growth of cell starts in uncontrol fashion and make large number of abnormal cells which disturb the whole organ.
Types of throat cancer include:
- Subglottic cancer
- Supraglottic cancer
- Glottic cancer
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
Diagnostic tests include:
- Endoscopy to see the inner condition of neck and nearby organ
- Biopsy of cancerous tissue
- Imaging tests like x-ray and CT scan
Treatment option include:
- Surgery to remove the tumor.
- Liver transplant surgery.
- Freezing the tumor cell by cryoablation.
- Chemotherapy to kill the cells by drugs.
- Immunotherapy to strong the immune system.